At Spartan Maritime, we look for talented individuals to take our company into the future. We carefully select people who have the right motivation, skills and experience to thrive in our dynamic and diverse environment. So join us and scale the heights of your career. You may choose to apply for a specific job opening below and send your resume/application to email@example.com
Spartan Maritime (M) Sdn. Bhd. is currently recruiting for a creative copywriter and wordsmith to who will produce content relating to our services and products for our clients and partners.
Spartan is searching for an experienced copywriter to join our boutique marine consultancy to help raise the profile of our company’s services and products with clear and effective communication. Your role will be to help us reach out to a wider audience and to keep our clients and partners updated with our activities through copy content digitally and in print. You would have exceptional writing and research skills, working to produce content which embody the company’s identity.
Objectives Of This Role
- Creating and editing original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and meets client/company needs and deadlines.
- Working closely with internal parties to learn about their content needs and develop relevant concepts into content.
- Conducting research to formulate ideas or support writing.
- Learning about the target audience for copy.
- Assisting in other aspects of the creative or research processes to create cohesive, accurate content.
Daily & Monthly Responsibility
- Researching the company’s products and services
- Keeping up with company activities
- Produce exciting marketing content for our website and social media which embody company identity
- Write copy for product and services brochures
- Write copy to update our company corporate profile and website
- Review and edit any marketing content to ensure it meets the tone and direction of the company
Skills And Qualifications
- At least a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in English, communications or a related field.
- 3+ years of marketing or copywriting experience
- Excellent oral and written command of English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Proven ability to research, adapt and understand complex topics
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Previous experience writing copy for start-ups, in marine industry, software development or marine science is beneficial.
- Have an understanding of SEO processes
Interested candidates are requested to submit the following documents :
- A copy of their CV
- A sample copy of 300 words on the topic ‘Blue Economy’
- A one-page essay which answers the following question: ‘Which is preferred: conservation or preservation?’
Candidates who do not submit the documents listed above shall not be considered.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified and the submitted essays will be assessed through a plagiarism checker.
Spartan Maritime (M) Sdn. Bhd. is offering an exciting opportunity to work as a geospatial and environmental analyst at a marine risk advisory company. We are looking for an analytical and multi-faceted individual to join our dynamic team. The candidate should be prepared to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
Role & Responsibility
- Gathering, analyzing, and storing geospatial data according to the clients’s requirements.
- Conducting site surveys when necessary to gather geospatial data related to the environment.
- Extracting relevant information from the gathered geospatial data and applying analytical methods to solve problems related to the environment.
- Analyzing geographical areas for sensitive receptors and vulnerabilities to proposed projects.
- Identification of and engagement with relevant stakeholders, gathering information regarding their interests, concerns and aspirations throughout projects.
- Writing reports on your geospatial analysis findings.
- Presenting the relevant information in an understandable way in various meetings and presentations.
- Performing geo-coding for further use in geographic information systems.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s degree in Geographic Information Systems / Geography / Geomatics / Environmental Science/Remote Sensing Planning or any related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- Working experience of 3 to 5 years is preferred. Strong Entry-Level applicants are welcome to apply.
- Excellent oral and written command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced working knowledge of geospatial devices and software tools, such as ArcGIS and AutoCAD.
- Strong mathematics, computer, technical and design skills.
- Excellent collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Able to multitask and meet challenging deadlines.
- Willing to travel & has own transport.
- Miscellaneous allowances
- Performance based bonuses and increments
Spartan Maritime welcomes speculative enquiries but please note, we will only contact you if a suitable position arises.
Copyright © Spartan Maritime 2021. All Right Reserved.